The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me [us] because He has anointed Me [us] to bring good news to the poor. He has sent Me [us] to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor. Luke 4:18-19
How Can Holy Trinity’s Healing Ministry Serve You?
Sunday Morning Prayer Teams Prayer teams are available every Sunday morning (and other worship services) during Holy Communion. Bring your burdens and needs to the Lord, and experience His healing, comfort and strength through prayer, anointing and the laying on of hands.
Prayer by Appointment For more in-depth prayer, call the Cathedral Office to request a prayer session. A team of trained prayer ministers will meet with you for “soaking prayer,” during which they will listen with love and respect, and join you in taking your needs to God in prayer. Many report they feel peace and an assurance of God’s love as never before.
Healing Services Healing Services are offered at Holy Trinity at various times. In a setting of praise, worship and inspiring messages there is opportunity for anointing with oil, laying on of hands and prayer for healing.
Our Faith Statement
Trinity Healing Ministry is a Christian healing ministry devoted to bringing men and women into a wholeness that is only available in God.
- In the biblical faith that is outlined in the Church’s creeds (the Apostles’ Creed, the Nicene Creed and the Athanasian Creed), the foundation of Christian belief since the first century.
- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- That the power of Jesus Christ to heal is the same today as it was when He walked the earth.
- That God desires to bring healing and wholeness into people’s lives today.
- That the third Person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, is available to believers today.
- That God uses sacraments, signs and symbols as means of giving His grace.
- That prayer, as well as the use of medical intervention and counseling, is a means of God’s healing.
- That everyone’s life has purpose and meaning that can only be discovered in relationship with God who created them.